Wednesday, December 7, 2016


Hello world! 

 My first post on my first game design blog. So lets kick things off with a little bio segment. 

Who am I? 

My name is Casey Shreve and I’m an up and coming game designer. I studied game design at Johnson County Community College and graduated with a Game Development A.A.S. on the President’s Honor Roll. I also went to the University of Kansas picking up a Liberal Arts and Science B.G.S. In short, I’ve been in school a long time, learned a bunch of stuff, and now I’m making games with it. 

About the blog 

This blog is going to serve a few purposes. The primary purpose is talk about design and games I’m currently making or am involved with (NDAs permitting). Another purpose of this blog is to share tips, tricks, and helpful assets that have made my games possible. It also helps that, when it comes to Unity3D that I can get a small commission on referring people to helpful Assets, full disclosure.

So welcome to my crazy world of game design and development.  We're going to have fun.

-Casey Shreve

No comments:

Post a Comment